German Adler made under license in the Belgian car factory Imperia in Nessonveaux. Imperia had had a license to build Adler cars in Belgium since 1933. This avoided the high import duties. After WWII the Imperia factory was also in trouble. They continued building the DKW cars but also the English Standard car. Because of low sales they also started to build Adler motorcycles, the M100, M125 and M150 singles and the M200 and M250 twins. The top model was the MB250. But all these attempts could not save the Imperia factory and in 1958 it closed its doors. This Imperia/Adler MB250 has been restored by an ex employee of Imperia who built these bikes new at that time.
Feel free to contact us for larger photos or more information.